Replacing the outer cover on your Terapy product usually takes only one person, however, some of our family members may just get a little jumpy every now and then. That's why you might need an extra pair of hands when placing the outer cover on your beanbag.
Here’s a little 7-step guideline for (re)-placing the outer cover:
1. Turn the cover inside out.
2. Each of you grab one corner of the cover.
3. Then grab one of the corners of the inner cover, make sure you get hold of a bit of filling.
4. Pull the outer cover over the inner cover, until about halfway.
5. Turn the bag upside down and push down the inner cover holding the filling.
6. Each grab a side, lift the bag up and shake to make the inner cover slide down into the outer cover.
7. Finally, zip up the outer cover and make sure the corners of the inner cover are well aligned with the corners of the outer cover.
It’s a tricky thing at first, but eventually you will manage!
As one will discover, Terapy will be used intensely. In case the beanbag gets stained, you can easily zip off the cover and wash it at 30 degrees. To avoid fading, we recommend washing the entire cover instead of using a cloth for removing stains. The inner cover cannot be washed, you probably wouldn’t like to see your house being covered in EPS filling! Removing stains on the inner cover can be done using a wet cloth.
When you feel the bag is losing its stretch you can opt for a one-time refill with EPS. This way you can help your Terapy maintain its level of comfort and increase its life span.
Before refill, always remove the outer cover. By removing the outer cover, the zipper of the inner cover containing the EPS filling will be exposed. Unzip the inner cover while opening the bag containing the new EPS by cutting it open at the corner, creating a funnel. When refilling your Terapy product, occasional spilling of EPS may occur. Therefore make sure to refill the beanbag in a spacious room, which can easily be vacuumed.
BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND 10% DISCOUNT ON ENTIRE COLLECTION take note of the discountcode ‘blackfriday’